Sewell Direct SW-29863-12 Deadbolt Banana Plugs, 10-Pairs only, not 12 pair whole package.
Get the most out of your home audio system by ensuring the best connection from your speaker cable to your receiver with Deadbolt Banana Plugs by Sewell. These high quality plugs use self-crimping teet to provide an extremely secure and low profile connection without solder or screws. That means that you will not only speed up your install time, but their low profile allows you to put your speakers or receiver closer to the wall.
• 24k Gold Plating on Connector and Crimping Teeth
• Fast Lock technology makes it easy for self crimping a reliable connection.
• Heavy Duty Brass Casing for maximum durability
• Wider base minimizes shorting for maximum signal transfer.
• Maximum Wire Size 8 AWG (10 AWG suggested)
How to Install Deadbolt Banana Plugs
1, Unscrew the cap off the Deadbolt Banana Plug.
2, Feed the bare conductor of the speaker wire through the center hole of the banana plug. (strip wire about 1/2")
3, Bend the wires of the speaker wire down around the teeth.
4, Replace the cap to secure the speaker wire.
5, Your Deadbolt Banana Plug is ready for connection.