Motorised curtains and roller blinds are our specialty, iSmart Window provides
you affordable and perfect Motorised Curtains and Roller Blinds solutions
Home automation is all about adding comfort and convenience. Technology has rapidly changed in just about every aspect of life, newest innovations are hitting a home run, a smart home or home automation is not something belonging to the distant future anymore. It has arrived — the internet is gradually making its way into everything, from appliances to motorised curtains or motorised blinds, and you’ll soon be able to control most things in your home from your phone.
Motorised curtains and roller blinds are just one aspect of smart home automation that provide a long list of benefits, encompassing everything from fun to better home security. Smart Home Automation is now easier than ever with our iSmart Window solutions for your motorised curtains and roller blinds. Motorised Curtains and Roller Blinds solutions can increase your home's value, improve comfort, security, lifestyle, energy efficiency, all the while being affordable too.
There are 12 Advantages of Motorized Window Coverings You Probably Didn’t Expect. With the growing popularity of home automation, homes are smarter than they ever were before. Electric window treatments are one aspect of home automation that provide a long list of benefits,encompassing everything from fun to better home security. Read our list and we’re sure you’ll be surprised by at least one advantage of motorised window treatments.
1. Convenience -This is what most of us think, right? The ability to kick back and adjust every window covering with the simple touch of a button. This is a huge time saver for homes with lots of big picture windows, skylights, and other hard-to-reach windows. No more fussing with cords and having to get the exact angle before your blinds will work properly.
2. They’re Safer -There’s something about “dangly” things that attracts babies and pets. But as we know, dangling cords can be hazardous for children and small animals. The advantage of motorised blinds is that there are no tempting cords to get tangled up in. What a relief!
3. They Help You Get a Better Sleep -Electric window treatments lead to better sleep for a number of reasons. For starters, motorised curtains and roller blinds allow you to sleep in a completely dark room that increases melatonin and improves your circadian rhythm. Also, you can set your window coverings to open around the time you’d like to wake up, so you can wake up to natural sunlight rather than an annoying alarm clock. This one perk is so great, we wrote a whole article on it.
4. Increased Privacy -Once the sun goes down and lights are on indoors, any uncovered windows turn your home into a fishbowl — exposed for all to see. By setting your blinds on a timer, you can make sure certain windows are covered as soon as the sun goes down. Also, depending on which material and opacity you choose, you can have window coverings that offer privacy while still allowing light to come in.
5. Increase Security While Away From Home -Home automation can be used to make your house look “lived in” while you’re away. Motorised window treatments can be closed or opened using an app on your phone, making them usable no matter where you are. If you’re taking a trip, but want to make your home look like there’s still activity, you can operate your window treatments at different times or set them on a timer-set it to open and close everyday at a time that suits you! It makes a home seem occupied , combine this with automated lights and it can be a big deterrent for burglars, so it's perfect for the safety and security-conscious.
6. Save Energy with Window Treatments -Any energy your home manages to save adds up by the end of the year, and especially over the course of 5 or 10 years. The influence that window treatments have with the sun and heat lose make them important players in your homes energy efficiency. You can balance the energy consumption in your home, by tapping into solar power, insulating your home with installing automated window coverings.
7. Increase the Value of Your Home -Aside from the general aesthetic appeal your home will gain by switching to motorised curtains and roller blinds, they’ll also increases the value of your home. You’ll be improving the functionality, and putting your house a step ahead of others with home automation features that has become increasingly popular. Automatic window coverings will give your home a competitive advantage over other homes on the market.
8. Protect Your Interior -Say no more to sun damaged upholstery, carpet, or art. By using window treatments that let in soft, filtered light, you can eliminate the risk of anything in your home getting faded or discoloured. You can also choose any window covering style you want and set them on a timer to close during the time of day you know sunlight is strongest.
9. Get Comfortable Outside -Motorized window coverings aren’t just for the inside — there are a ton of options that can improve your outdoor lounge areas in a sheltered location. Outdoor blinds (please check tubular motor's IP Rate) could be used to keep bugs out, buffer gusts of wind, protect from the sun, and much more.
10. Use Your Sunroom or conservatory More -You might be thinking that sunrooms or conservatory and window covering are counter-intuitive, but if you want to make them more comfortable during the peak of summer, then you’re going to want some shades! Our motorised roller blinds will give you control over how much sun you let in, making your sunroom or conservatory comfortable year-round.
11. Create Ambiance -The sun has an incredible ability to energize us and invigorate a space. On the flipside, a dim room can be relaxing or romantic. Electric window treatments can help set the mood with the touch of a button or flick of a switch, it’s that easy.
12. Create a Home Theater with Electric Roller Blinds -You can use motorised roller blinds to completely blackout your room, and also as a drop-down screen to project movies onto.
Whether it be luxury homes, quality hotels or dynamic conference venues, motorised curtains and roller blinds are becoming a standard requisite in this type of high-end project. iSmart Window motorised curtain tracks are so versatile, they incorporate Touch Motion functionality, to open and close the curtain by lightly pulling on the fabric, without the use of a remote control. The motor drive shaft disengages automatically to permit use of the Touch Motion function. The curtain tracks can also be personalised; to stop at preferred levels of opening, even the speed of operation is adjustable, with all tracks having soft start and stop as a standard feature.
iSmart Window aims to provide our customers affordable and reliable; comfortable and convenient; simple and the most valuable automation solutions. iSmart Window also provides you with smart automated motorisation solutions for your existing window curtains and roller blinds, so we can retrofit almost all of your existing manual curtains and roller blinds to our automated options which are easier, more convenient and more affordable than you think. They are not only controllable by remote control, but they can also be controlled remotely anywhere in the world by being able to set the timer or scene by smart phone or tablet through a home automation hub, we have all the options covered with our affordable and cost effective products.
iSmart Window's motorised roller blinds is also designed for use in commercial environments where ease of operation, low maintenance and durability are required. Motorised roller blinds can be used in a wide range of the commercial environments such as offices, convention centers, hotels, meeting rooms, restaurants, shopping centres etc. We can even use motorised roller blinds as advertising screen in showrooms, and in exhibition and recreational centers.