Terms and Conditions
We do not provide a refund if you have changed your mind about a particular purchase, so we ask that you choose the products you want to order carefully.
If the goods you receive are proven faulty, we will replace those goods if they are returned to us within 30 days of purchase. Reimbursement for shipping expenses will be up to the value of the original shipping cost you paid.
After 30 days returns and refunds are subject to our warranty for the products.
The warranty does not cover damage from:
- Misuse, accidental or non-accidental damage, negligence, inappropriate storage or maintenance.
- Installation, modification, adjustment, or repairs from third parties who are not authorised by iSmart Window
If we elect to repair or replace any defective goods, such work shall be undertaken at such place as the Company may reasonably specify the Buyer shall be responsible at its cost and risk for shipment of the defective goods to the place specified. Further, this warranty is null if product is not fully paid for in a timely manner according to the payment terms, or proof of purchase cannot be provided.
Consumer Guarantees Act 1993
In the event the transaction of these conditions of sale is subject to the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993 (“the Act”) then: If the buyer is acquiring products from the seller for the purposes of a business, then the guarantees and remedies provided under the Act shall not apply to the supply of those products. In the event the purchaser is acquiring the product for purposes other than that of a business, then these conditions of sale shall be interpreted subject to the purchaser's rights under the Act, to the intent that no provisions shall any way limit the purchaser's rights under the Act.
- Before placing an order, you must provide all required information. The information you provide must be complete and accurate.
- Unless we agree otherwise, you must only place an order using our automated Online system, following its prompts and directions, pay at the time of ordering, using one of our accepted payment methods.
- Payment for Internet banking/Direct bank deposit orders must be made within 3 working days. If payment is not made within this time the order will be cancelled and will need to be placed again.
- We may cancel an order:
- If your payment is dishonoured, or is not cleared into our account within 5 working days;
- If it is impracticable for us to fulfil the order: third party materials become unavailable;
- If information you have provided to us is materially and relevantly incorrect;
- If we cannot make contact with you via your nominated phone number or email address after we have made reasonable efforts to do so; or
- In our discretion, within 7 days after we receive your payment (which will be refunded in full).
If we cancel an order, we would notify you as soon as practicable.
We only accept the New Zealand order, we do not provide international shipping. We will use the CourierPost or Fastway to ship your order, we only use signature required mail.
Incorrect, damaged or faulty goods
- You must notify us of any goods that are damaged, faulty or not as ordered within 3 days after delivery, via our website.
- We may request reasonable evidence of goods that are damaged, faulty or not as ordered, including photographs.
- If you do not comply with this clause (1), you are deemed to have accepted the goods in good order and condition.
- Nothing in this clause excludes or limits your Consumer Rights.
We want you to have a safe and secure shopping experience online. All online shopping order forms via our sites are processed usng SSL ( Secure Socket Layer ) protocol, whereby sensitive information is encrypted to protect your privacy. The privacy of your customer data, orders are important to us. We will not disclose or sell your customer data to any third party.
Delivery and Delivery Times
Goods leaving our premises are adequately packed. Claims for damage or loss in transit must be made against the carrier in the prescribed manner, so you must examine the Goods immediately after delivery:
- Prior to acknowledging delivery to the carrier, your must ensure that the complete consignment as per the carrier's note has been received.
- Should there be a shortage or visible damage to outer packaging, the carrier's note must be endorsed accordingly.
- Within 3 days of receipt of consignment you must ensure that all goods received are in good order and condition.
No damage claims will be considered after 3 days of receipt of goods. While no liability for goods damaged or lost in transit will be accepted by us, but details of any claim should be advised to us too.
For the custom built Motorised Curtain order, manufacturing time is approximately 10-15 working days. For the other orders, we will despatch them within 2 working days after your payment clears. Delivery time to New Zealand nationwide is 1-3 working days depending on your location.
Any quotations of delivery times by us are made in good faith but are estimates and we shall not be bound by such quotation and we will not be liable for any loss, expense, or other damage caused by any delay in delivery.
iSmart Window shall not be liable for any loss of any kind whatsoever suffered by the Buyer as a result of any breach of any of iSmart Window’s obligations under the contract, including any cancellation or the contract or any negligence on the part of iSmart Window, its agents or contractors, nor shall iSmart Window be liable for any loss, damage or injury caused to the Buyer’s servants, agents, contractors, buyers, visitors, tenants, trespassers or other persons. The Buyer shall indemnify iSmart Window against any claim by any such person.