Three custom made double motorised curtain tracks with iSW72LE/S Li-ion rechargeable battery curtain motors and accessories

This listing is for three custom made double motorised curtain tracks with iSW72LE/S Li-ion rechargeable battery curtain motors and accessories.

The details of these three double motorised curtain tracks are as follow:

1, Double 4823mm (Left) + 1550mm (right) L shape 90 degree bendable curved motorised curtain tracks with iSW72LE/S curtain motors,
2, Double 1550mm ( left) + 2640mm ( right) L shape 90 degree bendable curved motorised curtain tracks with iSW72LE/S curtain motors,
3, Double 5390mm length straight motorised curtain tracks with iSW72LE/S curtain motors.

All of the curtain tracks are two way draw and wall mount.

The accessories includes one DC731B battery charger, one DD2762HA 15 Channel Dual control Bi-directional remote control and one DD1554 mini Wi-Fi bridge.

The price is GST and installation included.

Three year warranty for the curtain motor, 1 year warranty for the curtain track and accessories.

Payment term: Pay 30% of payment as deposit and pay the rest 70% of payment when the curtain tracks are made and prior to installation.
Price:
NZ$ 5,630.00
Out Of Stock

Contact Details

Phone:022 4118500
Email:info@ismartwindow.co.nz

Request More Information

Details of the product above will be automatically included with your enquiry.