One of Dual roller blinds and four tubular motors and accessories

This listing is for one of Dual roller blinds and four tubular motors and accessories.

The details of this dual roller blinds are as follow:

970mm (wide) X 1730mm ( Drop ), Dual Roller Blinds.

Fabric : Duo Screen Blue Grey (front) and Duo Block Shadow (back)

All white brackets and bottom rails.
Slim dual roller blind brackets

This listing includes two iSW25LE/L-1.1/40 Li-ion rechargeable battery motors and one DC1563AU battery charger.
Plus 2x DC24V iSW25DB motors with one of ZF120A-2401000 power supply adapter and 2x Qubino Flush Shutter DC Z-Wave modules .

5 years warranty for the roller blinds, 3 years wanty for iSW25LE/L and iSW25DB motor, 1 year warranty for the others.

Pay 30% as deposit, pay the rest 70% when the roller blinds are made and prior to picking up.

The price is GST included, pick up only.
Price:
NZ$ 1,194.00
Purchase Qty:
1
 

Contact Details

Phone:022 4118500
Email:info@ismartwindow.co.nz

Request More Information

Details of the product above will be automatically included with your enquiry.