Two of dual standard roller blinds

This listing is for two of Dual standard roller blinds.

The details of them are as follow:

3562mm (W) X 3562mm (D), divided into two separate dual roller blinds: 1781mm + 1781mm.
Duo Screen Blue Grey colour sunscreen fabric + Duo Block Shadow colour thermal blackout fabric.

All white colour brackets and bottom rails.

The price is GST included, pick up only.

5 year warranty for the roller blinds.

Pay 30% as deposit and pay the rest 70% when the roller blinds are made and prior to picking up.
Price:
NZ$ 1,180.00
Out Of Stock

Contact Details

Phone:022 4118500
Email:info@ismartwindow.co.nz

Request More Information

Details of the product above will be automatically included with your enquiry.